NDDC Scholarship Test Past Questions And Answers – MANAGEMENT SCIENCE (PDF Ebook)
The Complete 2019 Updated past questions and answers pack for NDDC Overseas scholarship selection test (for MANAGEMENT SCIENCE Category).
This study pack grants you access to:
✔ Extensive practice questions from previous years.
✔ Paper 1 and 2 tests. General paper and Discipline-specific tests.
✔ Continuous update of any new information available to help you throughout the scholarship selection test.
- More Offers
- Reviews (0)
NDDC Scholarship Test Past Questions And Answers
This study pack (NDDC Scholarship Test Past Questions And Answers – MANAGEMENT SCIENCE) will help you prepare faster and adequately for your best performance in the test.
A crucial part of NDDC Scholarship Aptitude test preparation is to solve and practice using previous years’ papers. Solving previous year NDDC past questions will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, helps you create your best preparation strategy.
This study pack contains:
- All the official NDDC (MSc) Scholarship Aptitude Test Past questions and answers from 2010 to 2017
- Well structured 2016 & 2017 official past questions for MANAGEMENT SCIENCE Discipline
- Free current affairs ebook (Worth N1000)
- The complete cinfores questions bank from where 2012 – 2015 questions were drawn.
- Detailed Oil and Gas industry study note, and most importantly, beyond the aptitude test stage, You will be getting our exclusive copy of NDDC scholarship interview guide with insider tips on how to pass the interview stage with ease.
About the test format
NDDC overseas scholarship test was conducted by Cinfores-Ltd, between 2010 and 2015. Since 2016, the tests are now conducted by MEIL (MARG Educational International Limited).
The test usually comprises of 2 sections –
1. General questions which everyone will have to sit, and
2. Discipline-based questions.
For example, candidates in Engineering and Science related disciplines could take a mix of science-based questions like maths, English, physics and chemistry for part 1, then discipline-specific questions for part 2.
2016 and 2017 tests contained more discipline-specific tests and English language test as general paper. The test usually lasts between 30 to 60 minutes.